Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day of Rest


I'm in the process of rebuilding my Healing Labyrinth Path website. I'm a coupla daze past the time I expected it to be done. I slapped together my other website on a Saturday afternoon. This is taking a bit more . . . time. Pictured above is first labyrinth in my backyard in WV. I would have been celebrating its 10th Year Anniversary this Winter Solstice. *sigh* So I'm feeling a bit sentimental.

I have a calendar and the quote for July is:

Listen to this Job; stop and consider God's wonders.
~Job 37:14

In other words, quit lamenting & complaining. When you complain, you delete all the gratitude in your life. And I am so very grateful for this life I am living. :-) HAPPY Sunday, everyone!

P.S. A special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Anne!!! LOVE you, sweetie!

No comments: