Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gratitude

T'is the season for gratitude and whatnot. Here are a few things I'm grateful for:

1.   Plumbing.
2.   Plumbing that works with hot & cold water. And long winter soaks in the tub.
3.   Electricity.
4.   Let's just say, "Modern conveniences."
5.   My dogs, past & present.
6.   Family & friends--maybe I should've put that before plumbing? And Mum will say before the dogs.
7.   Laughter--everyday funnies like talking to John Morgan or watching Maggie's dots go up & down to watching Ellen or Eddie Izzard or Christopher Guest movies. All v. funny.
8.   Health--maybe that should go before plumbing, too. Don't know why plumbing's on my mind. Well, yes I do, but I'm not at liberty to divulge someone else's plumbing issues. Prolly too late to get a plumber this week, anyway, what with T-day coming up.
9.   Labyrinths--present one in backyard and my first one in WV. 
10. A proper cup of tea & a good book.
11.  Massage therapy; giving & receiving. It's the BEST, Jerry!
12. Living here in nature & being able to work from home.
13. My crock pot & slow-cooked meals. 
14. Mangoes & avocados. 
15. Music--all kinds, except the noisy stuff like heavy metal. And a lot of opera. Especially that Wagner guy.
16. My tap water. It's the BEST, Jerry! Oops, and we're back on plumbing . . . moving on . . . .
17. Creativity.
18. Learning new things. 
19. Playing with my nephews & nieces. And sibs.
20. My home.  :-)

So much to be grateful for! (Like grammar: So much for which to be grateful). HAPPY Tuesday, everyone!  :-)

No comments: