Friday, November 12, 2010

Road Trip to Indiana

A few pix from Dee's yard:



 Largest Cottonwood Tree in the World.

On our way, we drove over Cumberland Gap & stopped:

Into our Ether Chakras: Appreciating the wonder and beauty of Nature. :-)
 View of the valley.

And then we came upon a really horrendous accident. Dee said, "Pull over," and as I was pulling over, a tire went rolling across the road in front of us. The car was on fire, but fortunately a passerby had a fire extinguisher. They passed a baby thru the window. Horrible, but everyone got out. I've googled to find he accident, but haven't been able to. I think we were on I-68.


The FABULOUS Chloe Wordsworth, creator of Resonance Repatterning, with Dee.

Dee researched before our trip & LOOK!

Chartres labryinth. AWESOME!!!

On the way back, Dee said my tires were looking low. So we stopped. I am now the proud owner of a tire gauge. YAY, me! So Dee checked the pressure & for $.75 we filled the tires with the proper poundage of air.

Check yer tars fer ya, mam?

We stopped at a Cracker Barrel somewhere in Ohio. They had these v. cool trees with the berry-thingies on them:


Then we went inside and it smelled like gas. I said to the hostess, "It smells like gas." And she said, "Yes, we have people on the roof. But it's OK in here."  Well. Not if I can SMELL the gas INSIDE, it's not! So we left. But I got cool pix of the trees, so there's that. Then we had breakfast for lunch at Perkins.

We made it home v. late and have decided that next time, we're flying! Will have a full report of  the class with Chloe soooooon.

No comments: