Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Blog Policy

I'm taking a page from Margot Potter and I'm going to be more consistent with my posting. Like everyday consistent. Who said that??? Even if it's a quote-for-the-day. Because some days I'm not really doing anything I think would be screamingly blog-worthy. I walk my dogs and wash dishes to tango music and shmoooooze on the phone for John Morgan. Because some days are just lovely and ordinary. So here's your quote:

Consistency is far better than rare moments of greatness. ~Scott Ginsberg
Thanks, Nametag Guy! And I'll also take greatness. Why limit myself? ha ha
P.S. If you're reading this, Mum, your children would all like to know that you are having FUN in Scotland...so drop an email already! LOL from BNO (&2,3,4, & 6)

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

Hey Hali

Good for you! It's a bit of a time committment, but it's given me a sense of accomplishment and focus. I am actually the world's greatest procrastinator!

Shhh...don't tell.

You kick down a mean blog, sista!

xoxo
Margot

Hali Chambers said...

Margot~
THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is high praise coming from an inspired blogger like YOU.

And that Procrastination Thing...I can do a bit of that as well, but your secret is safe with me. ;-)H.