Friday, October 5, 2007

Self-image Repatterning

I am fortunate to gab on the phone with John Morgan. A lot. And last night I got a live version of one of his CD's Improve Your Self Image. AWESOME. I feel balanced, centered, peaceful. THANKS, John.

Earlier in the day he had asked me if I'd heard of Alice Steadman, author of Who's the Matter with Me? I thought I had included an Alice quote in my last post about problems, but now I'll just put my favourite quotes from her:

An oyster takes an irritation and makes of it a pearl. How many pearls could we make in a week.

If you have come to an awareness that you are no longer satisfied with you as you are, your soul is “talking” to you. Listen to it.

Never run from a problem; either it will chase you or, like a cop who calls ahead of the speeder, you run into another just like it, although it has a different face and name.

If you do not like your world, change yourself to what you would wish and you will attract those things and people you wish.


P.S. I'm spending the weekend with my sister Ruthie, so prolly no posts til Mon. Have a FABULOUS weekend! :-) H.

No comments: