Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day of Rest

Remi and I are listening to The Savoy Express, Track Number 4 on XM this a.m. Playing all the hits from the '40's. Growing up, I used to have a huge time-warp-crush on Gene Kelly, circa Singin' in the Rain / American in Paris. Mmmm...he was so dancey. Anyway, post is late-ish due to cleaning attack of my stove. Sometimes I'm my mother's daughter, and when the mood strikes, it's just time to put on the rubber gloves. So really, I guess I've switched my day-of-rest with yesterday when I had a Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon. Happy Sunday. :-) H.

2 comments:

Candie Cooper said...

Oh, I wish I were that dog right now. I could use a nap, lol. Thanks for playing in ornament thursday! :-) candie

Hali Chambers said...

Hi Candie!
I've tried several times to leave a comment here for you, so we'll see if this one takes! THANK YOU for being one of the creators of Ornament Thursday and for inviting me to play. I LOVE reading all about your adventures in China. You are a WONDERFUL storyteller and your work is BEAUTIFUL. :-) Hali