Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Webcamming It

I used to be a techno-phobe, but now I feel like I'm in the 21st century. I still don't twitter or tweet, and I'm a terrible Facebooker, but! I'm loving the webcam. Here's a coupla pix of Brother D playing around:




SpongeBob Squarehead


I don't have pix of my first webcam adventure, but pictured above is me calling XM Radio Guy. So he wasn't answering so I called his phone. Hahahaha The whole point of me learning to webcam it was so I could have a personal training session with T-Tapper Lani Muelrath. AWESOME! Once I was out of my magic-of-webcam trance, I was still just grateful to have this technology. Lani was able to demonstrate the exercises and give me correction in real time. It was so cool! And I learned so much--I feel much more confident in my exercises. Here's what I love about this work: it takes no special equipment or even a lot of space. I can do it at home and traveling. It works as many muscle groups as possible AND it's not just working the muscles. You're improving posture, wringing out the lymphatics, enhancing your overall health. THANK YOU, Lani! This is the best thing since yoga!

All this exercise talk reminds me of something my chiro-friend Catherine said many years ago:

You know the BEST exercise? The one you'll do.


P.S. I'm traveling this week, so may not be posting daily. Today I'll be at our John Morgan Seminar in Cumberland, MD. Then tomorrow I'm going to NYC to see my GSF Vicky. And then! we're going to see Jerry Stocking, author of How to Win by Quitting, on Friday! Woo-hoo! BTW, if you're in NYC, the lecture is free on Fri. from 7-10p at the Meta Center, 214 W. 29th St. 16th Fl. Vicky has never met Jerry so this will be FUN. :-) H.

No comments: