Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Monday

I am actually writing this on Friday and scheduling this to post on Monday. I'm planning on being too busy-and-important on Monday. Hahahhaha So in that spirit, I thought I'd share something a bit fun. Jen from Cakewrecks tweeted the The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. It's like a Mad Lib for bloggers. If you're ever at a loss for blog content, check it out. Here's my post for today:

OMG! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since Hawke was Prime Minister... You would not believe how tidy my house now is. Stupid Global Warming!
I am hopped up on caffeine with finding Jesus (after someone told me he was lost), watching the grass grow, just generally being a Darling to society in general, my day seems to involve the authorities from the light through yonder window breaks til I feel like going to bed. I am plotting and planning; can't they see I am blogging. I hope you are having a good life and I will send a missive out on the wire, post-haste. No, really! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.

Back tomorrow with weekend adventures! :-) H.

No comments: