Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HAPPY Anniversary, John & Mel!

It's a rare thing when you meet a couple who are really happy together. There's a Jack for every Jill, and that would be John & Mel. It's the kind of relationship where they finish each other's sentences, and Mel tells John what he's thinking. Haha

They have been dear family friends for years and Mel is the Crossword Queen with Mum on Sundays. John is the Fix It King. When I first moved into the River House, he saved me from burning down the house from a dryer fire. He is also one of the funniest people I know & he & Mel together are very entertaining. I tell them that they could have their own reality show.


At the River House, fishin' on the Shenandoah.

Hullo.

That's some kind of fancy-fish. And see what his T-shirt says?

John & Mel helped Mum by transporting the red cup holder chair over to her place  from the River House. John suggested labels for the cup holders: Snooze Button & Ejector Button. Hahahaha 

John & Mel at the end of moving day. I could not have done it without them.

They are some of the kindest, most positive people I know. John Morgan has often said to me, "Always leave people in a better place than you found them." John & Mel do just that. So HAPPY Anniversary! You make the world a better place to be with your kindness and generosity of spirit. I wish you all the BEST for a BEAUTIFUL day!    

No comments: