Friday, December 28, 2007

Thick Thumbs Strikes Again!

'member my random text story from a coupla days ago when I got a text from someone I didn't know? Well. At 1.59 a.m. IN THE MORNING! I received another one:

How are you u loser brain from Keegan and Ryan

Ah-HA! I knew it couldn't be an adult. (Yeah, I know: really? What gave it away?) [Side note here: have you noticed the generational theme of names? No one my age is named Keegan, or Dakota, or Madison. Those are younger names. Older names are Mildred or Beuford. And then there are every-generation names like John, Paul, George....]

Luckily, I turn my cell phone off when I go to bed. But when I got this, I laughed out loud. What should I write back? Who R U callin a loser brain, poopy head? But of course, I didn't. Silly boys! Go to bed! Where are your mothers?

Wouldn't it be funny if I started sending messages from the future? Keegan, I'm you-from-the-future. On Sept. 18, 2013 don't order the chicken salad or you'll be sorry. Or perhaps things like, Eat your veggies, stay in school! Meditation not medication! or a quote-of-the-day: Do not neglect the gift of God within you. ~Timothy 4:14

But in the end, I texted back: LOL! Merry Xmas!!!

I've not heard back from them yet. :-)

No comments: