Monday, September 14, 2009

Front Royal Air Show

Saturday was a perfect English-weather day for an airshow. Thanks to the kind generosity of Joseph from AIM, where chiro-sister Ruth teaches anatomy & physiology, we were able to offer seated massage. THANKS, Joseph!

As you feel my hands on your shoulders, and listen to the ROAR of airplane engines, you can being to relax . . . .


The crowd awaits The Flying Circus.


We kind of missed the air show part of the air show, as we were massaging thru most of it. This was a pic I snapped of an airplane as it landed.

And then. THEN! We saw Mum's next adventure:

Ruth & I groaned as we heard Mum's enthusiastic oohs & aahhs. Here we go. The next thing will be Mum calling from the plane, "Hi dahling. I'm about to take my first jump out of an airplane. What are you doing today?" Hahahaha It was a fun day. :-)

No comments: