Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting ready for a big day tomorrow

It's been a v. busy day. I've been getting ready for the Front Royal Air Show tomorrow. I found out about it on Sunday at church-in-the-woods & decided to get a booth. Chiro-sister & I are doing seated massage, as well as selling her glass pendants, & my CD's. I got new packaging for Healing Labyrinth Path--the CD covers look AWESOME!!! National Media Services really came thru. I sent final approval for the CD on Wednesday, and I picked the CD's up this afternoon. How cool is that?

In addition to seated massage, Virtual Massage, & beautiful jewelry, I also made some labyrinth crafty things:

Finger labyrinths on steno pads; great to keep by the phone.

Finger labyrinth rocks. Painted with dimensional paint for the labyrinth part.

So I'll be at the airshow on Saturday & will prolly be tweeting. Will post again on Sunday. Here's wishing Blue Skies to everyone. :-)

No comments: